Sunday, June 3, 2012

Those to our south might find Walker's quotes familiar

Tell me if these quotes sound familiar to you.

"I am dying to show you how innocent I am."

"I am absolutely certain that I will be vindicated."

"I have the most powerful ally on my side - and it's the truth....And besides, I have the personal knowledge that I have not done anything wrong."


Scott Walker talking about John Doe? Not exactly.



Somehow I'm thinking Scotty will have more in common with Roddy than just being a governor of a Midwestern state and having bad hair.

Illy-T was all over this more than 10 days ago - there is nothing stopping Walker from commenting on the case, other than on things that he has already testified to. If he's innocent, he can say so. If he's cleared, he can ask for and get a letter saying so, much like how real estate broker Andrew Jensen got after giving testimony in John Doe.

It's only if you're at risk of being guilty that makes not answering the question or releasing the emails a good move. Which means one thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment